Sign in to follow this  
delld

Jenna's Sugar Skulls

This was made by Jenna's mom, Mary. Mary passed away last month and was co-owner of our local quilt shop. I was blessed by quiling it for Jenna. Panto is sugar skulls by Patricia Ritter and thread is Glide Slate.

26840103105_4f37f343ff_z.jpg20160505_182105 by Dell Dunman, on Flickr

Dell 2016 Millie Frannie Ann Jr. with Bliss & she is Quiltaziod and Circle Lord Equipped with lots of Quilting Toys and now has Quilt Path!

It looks wonderful.  I am sure she will love it.  And I am sure it brought a smile and pleasure to your heart when you were quilting it.  Surely you remembered all the good times you shared together.  Thank you for sharing, it reminds all what quilting truly means; sharing our love!

Cagey

May your threads be balanced, and your bobbin forever full….

Dell, This is the panto you sent me when I was doing my custom DOTD quilt.  It's awesome.  Turned out just great, and I know Jenna will treasure this.  You are so generous and supportive.  Jewels in your crown.  xo  Beth

This is an example of the loveliness of Quilt Path, which I don't have.

Thank you and maybe one day , Libby, you will have one!!!!

Dell 2016 Millie Frannie Ann Jr. with Bliss & she is Quiltaziod and Circle Lord Equipped with lots of Quilting Toys and now has Quilt Path!