Chop Sticks Quilt

Jan's custom quilt, made using Jay Bird design Pattern called Chop Sticks., and fabrics by Jackie Studios called Heavy Metal. It turned out amazing. I SID around the triangles and added two straight lines in the narrow border and loops in the larger borders. the centers I did a different fill in each one. That was a bit of a challenge for sure. Jan was over the moon excited when she saw it. She chose to use a fireside fleece on the back and a wool for the batting so there is beautiful definition on the stitching. She went right home and threw it on the bed and sent me a picture. I think she likes it. What do you think? I did add a before picture, top right. Thanks for looking have a great day

13255977_1801619893399633_18798528163211

You put a lot of thought into how to quilt this and it definitely paid off.  It's simply perfect.  Not surprised your customer is thrilled!

I always love to see your work. :-)

You are right I do put a lot of thought into picking design, some quilts are easier than others. This customer likes hers over the top so I just had fun and I think when I am having fun thing just work out easier. thank-you for your complement I love seeing everybody's projects 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived