2009 Millennium 12' with Bliss Upgrade and IntelliQuilter

Hi, Gardenmax ~ I would mark down the whole unit by $2,000. rather than sell them separate, since I would have no use for the IQ without the Mille.  A  $2,000. reduction would enable the buyer to have the machine shipped to them and they could, if they wanted, sell the IQ.

Hi, Gardenmax ~ I would mark down the whole unit by $2,000. rather than sell them separate, since I would have no use for the IQ without the Mille.  A  $2,000. reduction would enable the buyer to have the machine shipped to them and they could, if they wanted, sell the IQ.

Stashed, you could easily sell the IQ separately in very little time, just by posting it here on the for sale listing.   

I might be interested in the IQ if it would work on a Gammill?

Yes, it will work on a Gammill.  You will need someone to install it properly, preferably a dealer.  You will also need a migration kit (wiring, dock, motor mounting brackets) for your specific table style and head.

The IQ will go on just about any machine, it would need the "migration kit" for that particular machine if it is not sold to someone that has the same set-up as Stashed.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived