APQS road show

The APQS road show is coming to Maine. I have never been to a APQS road show before and I think there is only one rep in Maine, so I was wondering if they have venders there or any special sales on supplies at the road shows. I bought a lenni last year without ever trying one and I do love it. But was wondering if there would be any advantage to going to this road show?

Thank you Sharon. I am going to try to make it when it comes to Maine next week.

I watched different utubes and have been on the forum reading and I have learned so much. There are so many talented people out there that are are willing to give help to others.

It's a good chance to try other options for your Lenni if you are thinking about upgrading anything. They also do a nice introduction to threads--at least they did at the road show I went to when I bought my Millie. I sat next to a woman who already had one machine and was in the market to add another so she could have the computerized system doing edge to edge stitching while she did freehand quilting on the second machine. I learned almost as much from her!

Archived