Sign in to follow this  
Scraphappyquilting

Gammill owner

Kim;

I thought the forum was for quilters, thread artists so to say.  We always "report" those non-conforming types of postings.  

Though I must say, I thought you had become convert to APQS a few months ago.  So I believe you are technically an APQS quilter that simply still owns a Gammill.  I like the fact that this forum is accepting of all thread types.

Cagey

May your threads be balanced, and your bobbin forever full….

They even let me play here and I only have a midarm machine but be very very careful....I'm already an APQS convert and trying to get my wife to convert so that she will give me the money to buy an APQS millie or Freedom or Lucey...see I'm giving her lots of choices.

David

I also have a mid arm, and this forum has helped me tremendously. I have a down payment on a Millie. I went to the quilt show is Syracuse on Friday to try out the Millie again to make sure it's what I want before paying the rest. It looks like I'm going to be contacting them this week to let them know I will be purchasing a Millie. :)

Deb.

One of the many reasons I love APQS, they don't limit the forum to APQS only.  Everyone is welcome, we may tease you about your machine but never anything serious.  Welcome to the forum.

Deb, what great news, let us know when you order Millie (or someone else).

Connie
Port Huron, MI   48060
APQS Sales Rep and Educator
Millennium with Intelliquilter (IQ)

"Be a good listener, your ears will never get you in trouble" Frank Tygr

sewsweetgator@aol.com
http://www.yoursite.com
287890c1690b93fca26ac74c1d32b308.png