Twins and news

Well today is a big day for me.  I have formally resigned from my job and will retire as of Sept. 30th.  I actually only have 12.87 days to work, 102.96 hrs but whose counting.  In about 2 min. I'll only have 95.96 minutes :-) the remaining time I will have to use my vacation time because we can no longer be paid out.  I will be keeping the twins full time when my daughter goes back to work.  On that note they are growing and doing well.  Landon is now up to 8.4 lbs!  We are doing out best to fatten him up.  They are so precious, lots of work but precious.  I've taken on the 8 pm and 11 pm feedings and I wouldn't trade it for anything!  They grow up so fast it will be over in a blink of an eye.  We took them last week for a photography session.  Anybody in the Albany area if you want the information on the photographer let me know, she is more than worth the money!  Fabulous session.  I can't wait to see the rest of the pictures.  This was what we woke to as our teaser this morning.  Can you stand it?  I can't!  I want a mural of it.  Just makes me smile!  

post-2404-0-32743900-1471293094_thumb.png

Heidi:

I love the picture.  It is precious.  Though I have to ask, where are their quilts?

Cagey

Cagey,

Their quilts aren't started yet.  My daughter is finalizing their design but that has been on hold, LOL just way too busy!  I hope to get them started soon.Not to worry they will most definitely have one!!!!!

Don't know which blessing to congratulate you on first. Twins are awesome and this picture says it all. Get ready for retirement. I will warn you. You will never get a day off, a vacation, or free weekends. But the blessings are wonderful! Happy retirement!

Our grandbaby twins are due next month.  I can hardly wait.  My husband and I also retired - and looking forward to being full-time grandparents!  

Enjoy every minute of it!  I'm blessed to be able to be there and help and I wouldn't trade it for anything.  They are only little for the blink of an eye!  By the way you will need LOTS of diapers! Hahahaha

Archived