Can you name this block?, a

I just received three very old quilts to quilt for a customer.  The owner of these quilts has had them stored for many years; does not quilt; and just wants them quilted so that she can give them to her daughters.  They are hand pieced and the fabric feels very fragile and they are certainly not square.  This will be a first for me as a long armer.  I have a single Irish chain, a 25-patch quilt and this one that I don't know the name of the block.  Can you help me?   I may be coming back for advice when I try to load these quilts on my Millie as I am sure they are going to present some problems for me.  For now.....I am just interested in the names of the blocks.  Thanks in advance.  

post-15392-0-65118300-1471293320_thumb.jpg

post-15392-0-82773900-1471295205_thumb.jpg

Dancing Bear...you are amazing.  I was about to say that wasn't the correct name since I checked it on Quilter's Cache, but I know that there are many names for each block, so I googled it and found it on Jinny Beyer's website.  I will let the owner of this quilt know the name of this block when I quilt it and get it back to her.  How did you do it?  I am just amazed how easy it was for you  to find the name,  Thank you so much.  

Terry, I was seeing hourglasses within a large pinwheel block.  I don't know how anyone goes about looking for the name of quilt block when there are so many to go through.  Thanks to Dancing Bear, my customer will have a name to go with her quilt.  

Archived