Thank You For Your Support

SherrySews

Hello Everyone!

I have had my Lenni since August 2015, but due to a number of issues, was not really able to do much but set up my machine, and test to see if it worked.  Then it sat... sadly, for almost a year.  Recently, I was able to attend a beginner class (I'd already had a 'renter's class', but that was over a year ago) with the lady who sold me my Lenni (thanks Tracey Russel of Whirls 'n Swirls Quilting in Oshawa, ON Canada).  I had been so afraid to do something detrimental to my machine that I wasn't confident to try... Tracey's class gave me the confidence to give myself permission to try to use the machine.  After carefully going through cleaning procedures and running through some test fabric, I loaded on a quilt top for the charity that I support and the 'Bumpity' pantograph that Tracey gave me.  Yay, all worked well.  A few glitches, which Tracey's class covered so I was still OK, and then I loaded my second charity quilt with a different pantograph.  OMGOSH, I am actually doing this, and I love it!  Then I put on a baby quilt top that I've had waiting for over a year.  Yay!  another one done, and then another one!  Thank you to all of you who have encouraged me throughout the process of selecting and buying a machine, and especially to Tracey, who, not only being an APQS dealer, is also an amazing teacher and author of her own FMQ books!  Can't beat this APQS family.

Love to all

Sherry H, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

Lenni Mom, August 2015

Archived