qtshop

WANTED: LONGARM QUILTING MACHINE

Wanted: longarm quilting machine. I am interested in purchasing a used longarm quilting machine. Machine must have stitch regulator. Prefer a 12’ frame and a 20” or larger throat. I would be interested in the following brands: INNOVA, APQS, NOLTING, GAMMILL. Machine must be new enough that I can add computerization in the future.

Are you looking in a particular area of the country.  Thinking about selling my machine.

Connie
Port Huron, MI   48060
APQS Sales Rep and Educator
Millennium with Intelliquilter (IQ)

"Be a good listener, your ears will never get you in trouble" Frank Tygr

sewsweetgator@aol.com
http://www.yoursite.com
287890c1690b93fca26ac74c1d32b308.png

Qtshop. What price range are we talking about here. Where are you located and do you want in a machine. Zeke.

C9A05C30E468F98BDBF3AA2DFD951ECF.png

by the hour.........................

APQS Ultimate I/Compuquilter

Millennium

ztrbrg@yahoo.com

I am actually looking for 2 machines, but I don't need both right away. I am wanting one for my vacation home in Florida and one for my home in Illinois. i am looking for 12' frame with a minimum 20" throat...however I prefer 26". The machine must be new enough to add computerization at a later date if I choose to.

I have a 2005 Millennium for sale. I have a thread posted on the blog for more info. Originally asking $8k, I have reduced for quicker sale to $7500 which is what I paid for her. I'm located in Newport, WA. Call or text me for more info. 509-370-5123. APQS makes the best machines on the market!

Wanted: longarm quilting machine. I am interested in purchasing a used longarm quilting machine. Machine must have stitch regulator. Prefer a 12’ frame and a 20” or larger throat. I would be interested in the following brands: INNOVA, APQS, NOLTING, GAMMILL. Machine must be new enough that I can add computerization in the future.

Have you yet found a machine?  What state are you located?  I live in NM and have a 2009    30" Gammill Long Arm with 14' frame and can be upgraded.  It is barely used.

I am located in NW Florida and am considering selling my 2009 Millie. It has very low hours but is mounted on the 10' table with casters. Would include the Hartley table for ruler work. Contact me at mmsuno@aol.com or 713-582-3938 if interested.

506c03e50f42b2eaabc3f30bbead651b.png

APQS Millennium-Annabella

I am in Ohio. I have 2 machines I will need to sell. An apqs ultimate 1($5500 - OBO) and a 2010 millennium with compuquilter added ($22,000 - OBO). If you are wanting  two machines this maybe a perfect fit. We are moving and I cannot take my machines. I have been longarm quilting since 2000 and love these machines.  Feel free to give me a call 419-545-2192. I use these machines everyday. They work great.