Time has come to sell my second machine 2010 Lenni

Hi all,

I'm just getting feelers out there for now, but I will be selling my 2010 Lenni that was my second machine in the very near future. I'm waiting on the new braking system that I just ordered for it to come.

As some of you may have remembered, I was diagnosed with breast cancer early this year and spent most of this year dealing with most of the "stuff" that comes with that. Now 2 major surgeries later, I'm finally going to force myself back to long arm quilting after Labor Day. But I have had this machine (I'm the 3rd owner) but it has only been lightly  ( and I mean lightly used - maybe about 2 dozen quilts at the most).  I will be putting up pictures, plus include some extras that I've added and upgraded. I would like to not ship it (I'm located in central PA, Elysburg, PA). It is a good machine and has worked very well for me. The knob brakes wore out, hence the reason I spent the money to put new ones on.

For now you can email me rosenoll2008@gmail.com or message me on here ( I don't get on here much since breast cancer entered my life).

Thank you all for thinking of me and praying for me over the past months. I'm trying to get back to "normal" . It's been quite a journey and eye opener.

Archived