T Row Studio

Dandelion Quilt-very modern

Hi here is the last one off the frame. I do not get very modern quilts in these parts but this one is leaning that direction.

All I think it needed was straight line quilting. so that is what I did What do you think.14192659_1848661888695433_54694994520971

Terry

I love it!  What you did was perfect!  I was never a fan of the more modernistic quilts, but I like this one and as my grandchildren grow up they prefer this type over the more traditional ones I do.  Great job!

D92090BC49E8C634FED9A5815EF5ABB3.png

Serendipity: The discovery of something wonderful quite by accident while looking for something quite different.

Thanks Oma 

I love it!  What you did was perfect!  I was never a fan of the more modernistic quilts, but I like this one and as my grandchildren grow up they prefer this type over the more traditional ones I do.  Great job!

Thanks Oma I am with you it is starting to grow on me but my first love is traditional

Terry

I love this quilt. As others have said, I have never been much of a "modern" girl. I like more traditional quilts but the more I see these modern quilts, the more I like them. Of course, there are plenty of modern quilts I do not like at all, but I think they are beginning to grow on me!

F752C2E462B781E717889B2E38CCD698.png
Sue in Phoenix, AZ
Millennium with IntelliQuilter
http://www.flickr.co...aciouscreations

Terry you did a wonderful job on this quilt. You made the right choice with the straight lines and occasional circle on this quilt; I think anything else would have taken away from the quilt. Your quilting choice complements the modern look of this quilt.

8EA3F8AB67CAE9B4618443BDC6588E06.pngsignature.png.1b0eddf5a8f9b785ff18723ff6665887.png

Be Yourself, Everyone Else is Already Taken.

Terry you did a wonderful job on this quilt. You made the right choice with the straight lines and occasional circle on this quilt; I think anything else would have taken away from the quilt. Your quilting choice complements the modern look of this quilt.

Thank-you Liam

Terry