Millie Sweepstakes

I think I was able to enter today....but I don't see anywhere that I can check....the thank you message that is supposed to show up I didn't see.  I am having a bit of trouble with the "verify" process...looks..like we need to enter everything daily (but I do get a drop down after typing in the first letter of each blank that lets me select my info....looks like we need to verify everyday too...good thing I finally found my glasses this morning...they went missing for about 45 minutes.   Lin

My job is closing the call center I work in, in February. I need a new Millie, then I can buy a computer for my Freedom, and use the Millie for hand guided, then I am back in business. Isn't it ironic. I left quilting to go to work at Garmin, now I have to leave Garmin to go back to quilting. The circle of life ;)

I'm in, is there a short way to sign in every day or do you have to enter all the information everytime.

Once you fill it out the first time after that when you type the very first character of your first name the rest of the blocks should self-fill.

Archived