Mary Beth

Millie Sweepstakes

Entered too. Vickie has been trying to talk me into 2 machines. Traded Frannie Ann in over the weekend. So maybe I could win!  :lol: Good luck everyone!!!!!!

Dell 2016 Millie Frannie Ann Jr. with Bliss & she is Quiltaziod and Circle Lord Equipped with lots of Quilting Toys and now has Quilt Path!

I'm not entering until APQS gives way another George X.  Besides, I don't have anywhere to put a Millie unless my sewing friend lets me put in her sewing garage off her husbands shop.  Does anyone want to share a Millie?

Cagey

May your threads be balanced, and your bobbin forever full….

I just tried to enter (8:25 am Central time) after entering yesterday around 1pm Central time. It says I can only enter once per day, and that the clock resets at midnight. Winning is the only way I'll ever get a longarm, so I hope they fix it soon!

I think I was able to enter today....but I don't see anywhere that I can check....the thank you message that is supposed to show up I didn't see.  I am having a bit of trouble with the "verify" process...looks..like we need to enter everything daily (but I do get a drop down after typing in the first letter of each blank that lets me select my info....looks like we need to verify everyday too...good thing I finally found my glasses this morning...they went missing for about 45 minutes.   Lin

My job is closing the call center I work in, in February. I need a new Millie, then I can buy a computer for my Freedom, and use the Millie for hand guided, then I am back in business. Isn't it ironic. I left quilting to go to work at Garmin, now I have to leave Garmin to go back to quilting. The circle of life ;)

Mary Beth