WOW Terry!!! Your quilting really brings that quilt alive!!! If you ever run out of room for that quilt I have a place for it. ;)

8EA3F8AB67CAE9B4618443BDC6588E06.pngsignature.png.1b0eddf5a8f9b785ff18723ff6665887.png

Be Yourself, Everyone Else is Already Taken.

Thank-you Diane that means a lot to me The mouse was something I added to the elephant I usually add or change something to make it my own and unique. this was a fun project for sure.

I even went to find the pattern, but too much on my plate right now to make it.  Would love to hang this in my family room.

Diane Wingo

WOW Terry!!! Your quilting really brings that quilt alive!!! If you ever run out of room for that quilt I have a place for it. ;)

Ya you and the 57,000 people who have looked at it on my Facebook page Liam. I am very pleased with my Bohemian quilting...That is what I am calling itI am starting a new style ...Ya Me

Terry

May your threads be balanced, and your bobbin forever full….

Cagey I am sure modern quilters love that elephant in those colors

I had to look past that and put my scrappy twist on it.

I love mixing different color prints together that people say don't go together and make something beautiful. 

I have made an orange one for myself I shrunk it down in size to be able to display it where I want. He is on my long arm right now 

He is bright and beautiful. I will post him soon. 

Terry

I saw this on FB!  Beautiful!  Love the design and quilting...  You should be very proud :)

Trinity Burak • Meridian, Idaho • APQS Millie • CircleLord • "Precise" Pantograph System

www.2sistersquilting.com • www.precisepantographsystem.com • https://www.facebook.com/PrecisePantographSytem

trinity@2sistersquilting.com or pps@2sistersquilting.com

post-1404-0-62833500-1400123902_thumb.jpg

I absolutely  love the elephant quilt, and would love to do a hippopotamus one for my daughter so am looking for a similar pattern to use batiks or a similar fabric.  Can anyone point me in the right direction?  Appreciate any help--thanks