Purchasing my longarm

I don't think this topic has been address. How did everyone pay for their machine. I just got my business loan approve and will be closing next week on it. I will have the money to purchase my longarm. I was wondering how did everyone else pay for their machine. I'm a little worry about giving 20,000 dollars out and the rep is not local either. How do you go by purchasing your machine. Do you pay in full up front or do you do a certain percent. How long does it take to get your machine. Thanks.

Jacqueline

Jacqueline, I don't think APQS accepts partial payments but you won't be sorry paying for your machine in full. The reps in Iowa are awesome and no further away than your phone. It is a great company. I felt wonderful when I paid for my Millennium because I knew that it would soon be on it's way to me. Very exciting.

Jacqueline,

I paid half up front and the other half when they delivered it. I have a nolting. I had to wait two months cause it was Dec and they were finishing up for the year and going to be closed for the rest of Dec so I did get mine right under the wire. I am sure that each company does it different you will just have to ask them. I am lucky that I bought mine after my husband died and I paid cash for mine but I surely couldn't of done that now. I wish I would of checked into many of the other machine company's out their I wish I would of know about this site and the LC site. I would of at least bought one with more features on it. I can upgrade which is good but long run and after thought I would of done things differently. I am still happy with my machine and I love longarming. I wish you luck on your new business.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I got $700 off at a show, then gave them $500 there when I ordered, then I sent APQS$1,000 then they shipped it to me and I put it on a low interest cc. I am employed full time and intend to pay this pup off in 12 mo. I just could not wait!

Well,,, I bought my first machine at APQS 7 years ago,,, I bought the EQ first... I loved it,,, but the throat in the EQ was not big enought for large quilts,,,, so I payed the EZ off and bought my machine I have today,,,, the Ultimate II ,,, I still have my EQ Machine,,, I never traded it in,,,

I made a loan at the bank for both of mind,,, and have almost my 2nd one payed off and I have had it 9 months,,,,

I some of the people who are with APQS,,,, they are some great people and would recommend them too anyone to buy their machine from them....

I absolutely love both of my 2 machine,,

Archived