Stick a fork in me....I'm done!

Mary Beth it not only sounds like you fell off the wagon but might have gotten run over by it.  Don't you worry though you'll have lots of company down here in the mud glad you could join us. By the way hope you got lots of goodies. Saundra

Saundra, you took the words out of my mouth....not only did I fall off the wagon, it rolled right over me. However, I will say that I have 3 completed quilt tops that needed backings. This store sells backings for $7.00 a yard. Can't beat that with a stick. I bought backings for those quilts. Then I found out a couple of years ago that I will be a great grandma in May....yes....I am trying to keep up with Loretta Lynn. Anyway, I bought the backing for the baby quilt, and some fabric to use for the top....I already have most of the fabric for the top. So see, I really "needed" this fabric!

I can't spend the money on wine, chocolates, dining out, gas to go out, cards or anything else at this point!!!! All that money has to go toward supplies. Did I mention that the Quilted Pineapple rulers came today. Yeah, I beat DH home from work. My tires squeeled turning onto our street. I think I am set now. I have decided on a bidness name....because someone here is "Enchanted Quilting" I think....and that use to be my business name. But that all good....I think I have thought up a great name, but do not want to say what it is yet. Then there is the Tax ID.....then......ugh.....keeping track!!!!

Archived