Not Happy

Connie, yes!!! Lol, some things are never forgotten. I too am a little worried about me using super glue....like what If my nose itches after I open the tube. No more runny nose!! Or, what if I glue my hand to my face trying to shoosh a fly. I see where you are going with this question :D 

No, I either have the touch...or I am touched. I have fallen though the ceiling in the garage and my feet landed on the garge door rails to keep me from falling all the way to the floor. I have zoomed over my handle bars on my bicycle and crashed my bike, resulting in torn bicep tendon, and pavement burns on my legs and arms, oh, and a broken bicycle that was only 2 weeks old. I have fallen down my stairs, more than once. The last time I busted my elbow open and when Rod flipped the light on he said it looked like a CSI crime scene. The list goes on and on....but I am a little bit accident prone, so if anyone could glue themselves to the Freedom...it would be me :-)

• 4 weeks later...

Once upon a time, there was a family of 6..  shirt and pants pockets were to be checked and emptied, before going in the hamper.  Hubby was in the AF. and back in the early 70's they still wore Sun Tan uniforms.

How pretty the green and purple crayons made the uniforms....   Hey, maybe that is where they got the ideas for batiks.  lo  WeI tried everything I had, the neighbor had and more from the store.  It truly was a miracle that we didn't ruin the fabrics with all the rubbing and and scrubbing.   :(

I don't remember where I got the idea, but we used A SHAMPOO..  Color doesn't matter, as long as it is clear, not white, green or purple opaque shampoo.

Put it on, rub it in lightly, making sure the shampoo was on the both sides of the crayon, ( inside and outside of the shirt)   we let it set,  scrubbed it again then threw it in the washer, very  hot water, usual detergents etc,  Then a hot dryer.  There were a few spots left, large enough that we'd have had to throw them  out if not removed.

We used the same treatment as we did before, and after the water and dryer high temps it did come out.   Shocked me.    We didn't have to spend roughly a months salary buying new Sun Tans.  Happy people.    :D   Lol kids still had food.  rofl.

Archived