Quilt Path Videos or Tutorials

I am a new QP owner.  Got it last month.  Since the time I got it, I have watched ALL the Youtube videos available many times.  I have read all of Thread Waggles written tutorials.  I have copied all of the manual and read through it.

I have uploaded QP to my laptop.  I have read for many hours and taken notes.  I have used it on two quilts and a plain muslin.

Still, I find a lot of information VERY lacking.

For instance:  "Placement Methods", Page 12.  It shows a drawing of EXACTLY what happened when I tried to place a pattern inside an odd-sized shape.  The pattern doesn't fill it up in the picture.  I turn to Page 13 to see what to do, and there is nothing more on the subject.

Where can I go to find -- or buy -- more tutorials on how to use Quilt Path?  Surely, one doesn't have to wait for classes that only occur a few times a year.  My quilts can't wait for that.

The person who installed it for me didn't know much about it herself, so I can't really call her.  She didn't install the QP carriage correctly either.

WHO can I call?  WHERE can I go?  WHAT can I buy?

Any information would be very much appreciated. post-1635-0-11022800-1478902755_thumb.jpg

Joy 

Archived