APQS Millenium for sale with Compuquilter

pjacobsen01

Due to a recent divorce and no room or storage for my APQS Millennium Machine, I need to sell ASAP.  My machine was purchased new in 2006 and has maybe only had 20 quilts made on the machine.  It also has the CompuQuilter attachment.  The machine can be used free-style or you can use the Compu Quilter for perfectly executed patterns.  Purchased new for $32,000.   Will sell for $10,000 OBO.  Machine is located in NW Iowa.  Please contact me at justfly10@gmail.com.   Must sell immediately.

post-97289-0-78568300-1479214142_thumb.jpg

Kim

You should probably try the email in the ad. This is the seller's only post so he/she may not be checking back here often. I can see from the picture this table does not have Bliss but don't let that bother you it can be added later if you really need it. This machine has the power advance, channel locks, thread cutter and of course wonderful stitch regulation. Ask about the bobbin winder as I am not sure if the turbo winder was included when this would have been new, some older Millie's had an onboard winder ours came with both.

I agree with Jim that this appears to be very good value especially with the CompuQuilter.

Nigel

Hi Kim,

I did get your email - they went to my junk mail.  I have responded there but will here also.  Nigel is correct that the machine does not have BLISS.  It does have the off-unit turbo Bobbin winder and everything else that was mentioned.   THe machine is in amazing condition!!!  Like I said, only selling because I have no place to store this machine any longer and this breaks my heart.   I only made 20 quilts at the top end on this machine so it is LIKE NEW condition.  My cell number is 712-212-1764. 

Thank you,

Paula

• 2 weeks later...

Archived