I will have pre-op on Dec. 20,

Hubby turns 81 on the 23 rd,

and I will have surgery on the 28th.

More to tell but I keep losing the print.

I  Thank All of you for your prayers and good Thought,

Please pray for me and all involved with the Surgery.

God bless you all, have wonderful holidays and stay safe and healthy.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will have pre-op on Dec. 20, Hubby turns 81 on the 23 rd, and I will have surgery on the 28th.   More to tell but I keep losing the print.   I  Thank All of you for your prayers and good Thoug

Thanks  Hieid, as of now, I'm getting butterflys  In my stomach.  rofl We have things to do and places to go, everyday between now and then, I'm trying to crochet dish cloths,  not doing it very g

Well, I have my pre surgery work up today, And if the surgery will go on.l l I'm feeling better all the time, and am still tiring much too soon. Lightning strike damage to my quilting compu

Rita

Isn't it wonderful knowing that the greatest healer/physician of all times will be in the surgery room directing all the doctors and nurses and yet holding your hand and comforting your husband and family all at once.

Seems like the peace He promises us has already found you.  Our prayers are with you.

• 2 weeks later...

Well life has a way if changing! The COPD crud again.

This is the 4th day in the hosp..  Having troubles that have my diet switching from

heart, to regular now diabetic.

I'm  fairly sure this will either delete or delay the surgery.  I'm not  good at waiting.  LOL