• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will have pre-op on Dec. 20, Hubby turns 81 on the 23 rd, and I will have surgery on the 28th.   More to tell but I keep losing the print.   I  Thank All of you for your prayers and good Thoug

Thanks  Hieid, as of now, I'm getting butterflys  In my stomach.  rofl We have things to do and places to go, everyday between now and then, I'm trying to crochet dish cloths,  not doing it very g

Well, I have my pre surgery work up today, And if the surgery will go on.l l I'm feeling better all the time, and am still tiring much too soon. Lightning strike damage to my quilting compu

OK, I need to correct something I was told,         I did not have the mrsa virus.

I'm not even going to try to state what I had.   A bad virus in any case, much like the msa.

While I'm at it,   Himself confessed he had been giving me false info abour our trip to Alaska, where we did what, etc. .

Someone other than I   "thought it would be funny".   I apologize for all the wrong info I gave out..

lol Now I feel better.:D

Edited by RitaR
tired fingies
  • 3 years later...

Hopefully, everything is fine with you! You are a brave person! I'm so afraid of surgeries, even if I'm not the patient. My daughter signed up for surgery. For plastic surgery! She is not happy with her body and wants to do liposuction. I’m totally against it! But she doesn’t want to listen to me. She sent me the website of the clinic through https://www.cosmeticsurgeryforyou.com/procedures/liposuction-seattle-kirkland-bellevue/. Maybe someone here heard something about them? Is it dangerous to do this type of surgery?