Sign in to follow this  
APQS

The forum is live!

Recommended Posts

Hello!

The new forum software is live. Thanks for your patience!

Please take a look around and try the new features. We think you'll like the new system. In the coming weeks, we'll be posting answers to frequently asked questions and tweaking a few things to better suit the community.

I'd like to extend a special thank you to our beta testers while we worked out the bugs. Your help is very much appreciated.

Have a great Thanksgiving weekend!

- Tony

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/26/2016 at 9:39 AM, piecrust said:

With the new format, are signatures only showing when signed in?

Guests (users who aren't logged in) should now be able to see signatures.

- Tony

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry for the forum troubles, folks. It's hosted at a different facility from the main website and we don't have control over that. They've assured me the problem is resolved, though!

- Tony

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tony:

Can you check out this forum thread, and tell us why the "?" question mark appears in the very first post just before the pictures?  

Thanks you.

Cagey


May your threads be balanced, and your bobbin forever full….

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why does the page default to the last response at the bottom of the page and not to the very first posting/topic?

OPPS... never  mind ... just figured it out :P


Laura

my.doterra.com/naturespoweroils

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Cagey said:

Tony:

Can you check out this forum thread, and tell us why the "?" question mark appears in the very first post just before the pictures?  

Thanks you.

Cagey

If you would, please screenshot the "?" you're referencing. I don't see it here on Chrome (or I'm not looking in the right place).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tony

This was the thread, the question mark is not longer there in the original post for some reason.

 

I took a snap shot of how it appeared on my computer when it was originally posted.


May your threads be balanced, and your bobbin forever full….

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I also have a question on the new forum - is there some way to change how the messages are displayed?  I see a new line for each response to a thread.  On the old forum we would see one line with all responses in a the thread - that's what I want.   How do I change it to receive one line per thread no matter how many responses occur?     


Millenium

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mercedes - I have the same question.  I've been going to ACTIVITY, UNREAD, SORT BY TOPIC, APPLY but I'm sure there must be an easier way that I have just not figured out yet :)   In the old forum I would look at the list of TOPICS with new activity.  It was a quick way to browse new content by TOPIC and not by each individual entry.  I'm sure I'm just missing an easier way to browse the new forum.  

I think the look of the new forum is very nice, clean looking.


Karen

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, InesR said:

On the "reputation" button, sometimes I can give one, and other times I am told I am unable to.  What are the rules?

You can give up to 10 reputation points per day. Have you been surpassing that, curiously?

- Tony

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Mercedes said:

I also have a question on the new forum - is there some way to change how the messages are displayed?  I see a new line for each response to a thread.  On the old forum we would see one line with all responses in a the thread - that's what I want.   How do I change it to receive one line per thread no matter how many responses occur?     

 

2 hours ago, Greenmtn said:

Mercedes - I have the same question.  I've been going to ACTIVITY, UNREAD, SORT BY TOPIC, APPLY but I'm sure there must be an easier way that I have just not figured out yet :)   In the old forum I would look at the list of TOPICS with new activity.  It was a quick way to browse new content by TOPIC and not by each individual entry.  I'm sure I'm just missing an easier way to browse the new forum.  

I think the look of the new forum is very nice, clean looking.

Glad you like it!

Have you tried creating your own Activity Streams?

Activity -> Create New Stream -> Title your stream and select your options -> click Save Changes

When you view the new stream under My Activity Streams, you should see three options next to the title you gave it: Edit, Remove, Set as Default. Click Set as Default to make this stream your default view. This will replace the default "Unread Content" link below the search box.

Hope that helps!

- Tony

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Didn't think I had, but will pay attention. 

Thanks for the response.

8 hours ago, apqs said:

You can give up to 10 reputation points per day. Have you been surpassing that, curiously?

- Tony

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this