Bonnie hunter Mystery here is my top

On 23 January, 2017 at 7:57 PM, Pepsi Girl said:

Great Job, Terry!  I love how you went with the greens.  SO now the big question how will you quilt it?

Nancy here is a doodle I did on my quilt .  this is what I like to do to get ready to quilt a new piece this is an app I have on my IPad it is called You doodle I use the free version . If you do not have a devise to do this on I also just take a picture photo copy it in grayscale and doodle on it in frixion pens and if I do not like it I just iron the image away and start over. I hope this helps 

image.jpg

6 hours ago, T Row Studio said:

Nancy here is a doodle I did on my quilt .  this is what I like to do to get ready to quilt a new piece this is an app I have on my IPad it is called You doodle I use the free version . If you do not have a devise to do this on I also just take a picture photo copy it in grayscale and doodle on it in frixion pens and if I do not like it I just iron the image away and start over. I hope this helps 

image.jpg

Thanks Terry I did make copies of my in grayscale but I never thought about us using a frixion pen that's a great idea.  I also was thinking about making that square that you did then some kind of piano key border.  I'll keep playing with it.  I did buy the backing yesterday.

But I've also wondered about how people draw on their picture so thanks for that too. I do have an iPad so I'll look for the doodle app. 

Thanks again

• 2 weeks later...

looks great.  my top is finished but I think I will add a border before taking to the long arm as I want it a little wider and longer about 6 inches should make it a good fit.

I will probably do an allover quilt design on it as it is too busy and large for me to want to custom quilt it.   I like all the suggestions so far though

Archived