Millie Sweepstakes

Mary Beth:

Your not going to win, as I can see no way for APQS to make it a funny endeavor.  It cannot be just a plan Jane type of win, for the likes of you.  That is unless you got pranked and as the machine was being delivered, it fell off the cart exploded into a million pieces with smoke everywhere, with all the horror and shock on you face being caught on camera.  Now I for one would like to see that.  Best of luck winning!

Cagey 

• 2 weeks later...

I don't want a quilt store.....I want a brand new bright quilting room to go with the Millie ........and I want a maid, butler, and gardener too....so I can play on Millie!!!  OK, I am happy with Lucey and my basement dungeon......but I sure could use some help with the other chores around here although I suppose it does keep me getting some exercise other than quilting!!!!  Good Luck everyone and don't forget if I win....I will have a wonderful Lucey for sale for a really great price!  Lin

Waiting on my phone call.  I told God that if I won the machine it would be a sign to me that he wants me to quit my day job and retire into the quilting business.  who knows, If God wants me to do that then I am sure he will make it happen.  Lots of best wishes to everyone.  I hope the winner is very happy!!

1 hour ago, IBQLTN2 said:

Waiting on my phone call.  I told God that if I won the machine it would be a sign to me that he wants me to quit my day job and retire into the quilting business.  who knows, If God wants me to do that then I am sure he will make it happen.  Lots of best wishes to everyone.  I hope the winner is very happy!!

There will be a number of conversions if this works for you!! :D Like getting out of bed should be miracle enough!! lol

Mary Beth

How do I get to speak with you, when I call Garmin?  We have this 12 year old GPS, that is not syncing with my laptop anymore.  Do not even suggest upgrading, I like the old school feel of the device.  That way, when Dawn calls me, you can hear the phone ring.  I will let you say "hi", I am sure she and everyone would get a kick out of that.  

Cagey

Look on the bright side of not winning.  

NO EXTRA INCOME TAX!!!!

Figure the tax man would want his 50% take of the  $19,695, you would owe him $9,847.50.  Even if he only took 25%, you will still owe $4,923.75.  With Christmas costs soon to come in, consider yourself lucky you did not win!

Cagey 

Archived