New Lenni

I've  had my new Lenni for less than a month now and I love it.  I can't believe how fast I can get these quilts done. I have done 1 baby quilt and two large quilts so far and am starting another lap quilt.  I did my first panto and was very happy with it. The machine does beautiful stitches and is simple and easy to use.  Would love to get rid of the chirping and quiet it down a bit. Has anyone tried to insulate it? My husband calls it screechy.  Very happy overall.

I'm a Lenni owner. I got used to my chirp. When I do a panto, I listen for it before I hit the "go" button. More than once, the fact that it wasn't there stopped me from making a big mess. That said, I'm told you can take the cover off Lenni and put a piece of tape over the "little birdie" to muffle the chirp.

53 minutes ago, Crazyqltr said:

I've  had my new Lenni for less than a month now and I love it.  I can't believe how fast I can get these quilts done. I have done 1 baby quilt and two large quilts so far and am starting another lap quilt.  I did my first panto and was very happy with it. The machine does beautiful stitches and is simple and easy to use.  Would love to get rid of the chirping and quiet it down a bit. Has anyone tried to insulate it? My husband calls it screechy.  Very happy overall.

Call support, I had an issue wth my Lenni being very loud, Amy (who is awesome) sent me some little pieces of foam tape that we placed strategically inside Lenni's cover, it worked like a charm!

I had a similar situation with my Lucey.  Support was very helpful and I ended up doing two things:

1.  I had lots of metal vibrating on the top/back cover.  They sent me extra pads to put inside the cover.  I also had to do a bit of pulling and bending on the cover to make sure it was not vibrating.  All is fine now.

2.  After about a month my machine started "screeching".  It ended up being an air pocket that formed.  Support sent me the packing grease and I repacked the area.  It wasn't fun but also not too hard.  The worst part was having to remove the head off the rails.  It took care of the screeching.

4 hours ago, Greenmtn said:

I had a similar situation with my Lucey.  Support was very helpful and I ended up doing two things:

1.  I had lots of metal vibrating on the top/back cover.  They sent me extra pads to put inside the cover.  I also had to do a bit of pulling and bending on the cover to make sure it was not vibrating.  All is fine now.

I have allot of vibrating too!  Maybe I will call and see if they can help.  I have a Freddie.

Archived