Fayetteville North Carolina Pricing

Ladies sorry for so many questions this morning. I woke with too many questions in my head. lol

Gotta make room for something else !!lololololol

If any of you are near this area could you tell me what the going rate for ETE is and of any Longarm quilters in this area or shops that do longarming?

Do you know if the area is plentiful with longarmers or not?

Hi Christina,

I'm so glad you finally registrered.

Everyone Meet my beautiful Daughter in law married to the Handsome fellow my son Coy who is serving our country. She too will soon be a Longarm quilter/digitizer. I'm so thrilled to have her want to be apart of something that I love so.

I hope she visits often to learn all she can. May I add that she is very talented and is going to be a wonderful Quilter. I am so proud to have her join me and share this with me. No words can express my excitement.

PS. That little doll she is holding is my beautiful granddaughter.

YEEEEHAWWWWW!!!!!

Ladies,

I am a member of Carolina Longarm Association, and we have several talented members in Fayetteville, NC. Our April meeting was held there in fact. Here is a link to our website, and I would be glad to connect you to other members if you need me to. http://www.carolinalongarm.org/

Loving Stitches, a local shop in Fayetteville is a Gammil dealer, they too have a website, google can help with that. There is another quilt shop in Fayetteville, but I can't remember the name at the moment. Stephanie

Archived