Ultimate XX with Perfect Stitcher 5,000

Selling my 'baby'....Ultimate XX just upgraded two months ago with the Perfect Stitch stitch regulator from QuiltEZ (valued at $4,000 - see all of its features at quiltez.com). 14' table, M&M wheels, new motor, new wiring, new handles and lighting, new needle bar, new hopping foot (works with rulers now!), needle up/down button, tie off button.  The stitch regulator works beautifully!  I love this machine....the only reason I'm selling is that I found a great deal in a Millie with a computer (which I will use in my business as well as free motion). Because of the recent new stitch regulator install, most of the 'innards" have been professionally replaced.  Beautiful stitches, definitely a workhorse.  Video of how it stitches available to serious inquiries - pictures below.  Located in Georgia...will ship - buyer pays shipping which is usually $500. Motivated seller - we are moving soon and I'd love to see it go to a new home.  Reply here or email at delldenise@tds.net or text at 678-986-0132.

IMG_0117.JPGIMG_0118.JPGIMG_0120.JPGIMG_0119.JPGIMG_0122.JPG