Jared Meiners

My new bobbinless patent app

My patent application became public this week. I have experience in the quilting industry and this patent is geared towards quilting so I am posting it here. 

The patent office link was way too long. Sorry. 

You can view it by going to uspto.gov and search patent applications. Put as term 1 sewing machine and then search. It will be near the top of the list titled

"Bobbinless Sewing Machine and Stitch" Then click on the blue button "images" then click on "Full Pages" to view the full patent application  

you can see my background on LinkedIn. 

It might not help with your quilting. Getting the tension right to get the tiny knots to stay between the layers and in the batting may be difficult. 

But if it does work then you won't have to wind bobbins or change bobbins. 

It also may work well for automated quilting systems like QuiltMotion because an entire quilt can be sewn and automated with motorized rollers. 

Welcome Jared! Sounds interesting! Are you in production yet?

Trinity Burak • Meridian, Idaho • APQS Millie • CircleLord • "Precise" Pantograph System

www.2sistersquilting.com • www.precisepantographsystem.com • https://www.facebook.com/PrecisePantographSytem

trinity@2sistersquilting.com or pps@2sistersquilting.com

post-1404-0-62833500-1400123902_thumb.jpg

Good for you! Can't wait to see it... We just got our patent awarded for the "Precise" Pantograph System... It takes a long time and the inspectors that go through the paperwork can be tricky...

Trinity Burak • Meridian, Idaho • APQS Millie • CircleLord • "Precise" Pantograph System

www.2sistersquilting.com • www.precisepantographsystem.com • https://www.facebook.com/PrecisePantographSytem

trinity@2sistersquilting.com or pps@2sistersquilting.com

post-1404-0-62833500-1400123902_thumb.jpg