Sign in to follow this  
SWall

A couple of finished quilts

My daughter loves to piece and here are a couple of quilts I have quilted for her. The hexagon quilt was done with rulers and the other one was done with quilt path. I had a bit too much of a gap between the rows on the quilt path but it worked really well to free-hand some additional fillers in-between. It's pretty difficult to see where it was done. I was quite happy with how these turned out. 

hexquilt.jpg

hex2.jpg

IMG_2014.jpg

Sharon Wall

Quilting with my ‘Mustang Sally’ (Blissed Freedom with QP)

Oh I love spotting our  quilt patterns 'in the wild' as we say!   Your daughter picked beautiful fabrics for our Lug Nuts pattern and I love how you quilted it!  I would love to share pictures of this quilt on our Highway 10 Designs Facebook and IG pages, is that okay?

Kathy Schwartz

Tamarack Shack Longarm Quilting

Blog http://tamarackshack.blogspot.com/

Website http://www.tamarackshack.ca/

2 minutes ago, Tamarack said:

Oh I love spotting our  quilt patterns 'in the wild' as we say!   Your daughter picked beautiful fabrics for our Lug Nuts pattern and I love how you quilted it!  I would love to share pictures of this quilt on our Highway 10 Designs Facebook and IG pages, is that okay?

I did not know lug nuts was yours 

2 minutes ago, Tamarack said:

Learn something everyday.

Terry