wild and goosey ready for binding

Well my version of Wild and Goosey is off the frame and ready for the binding.

I have not counted the pieces yet but there is a S....t load.

I love how the black and white helps showcase all the different colors

.I was able to make a border using the same block and changing some colors.

I am very happy with the final quilt. Thanks for looking

Here is a close up it is hard to take pictures on the black.

No automatic alt text available.

On 1/27/2017 at 2:36 PM, Pepsi Girl said:

That is beautiful!  You kind of shorted us on the pictures tho, can we have more Please!  I can't see how you quilted it.

Hi Nancy I am sorry about the pictures I had to quickly snap a picture when I took it off I have been on Nana Duty as well as getting ready to teach an elephant abstraction quilt class and the Accountant wants to get the taxes done and it is really hard to take pictures of stitching on black so I took a bunch and they won`t let me load them, they say they are to big so here is one it shows a bit of the border. I sewed back and forth on all the white sides and edge stitched on the white sashing then did some straight lines in the borders inner ones were parallel and edge one were diagonal . I know I like pictures also, sorry to disappoint , Thanks for prodding me I feel we learn so much by seeing what others do...Can get us out of our box so to speak Have a great day 

4 hours ago, T Row Studio said:

Hi Nancy I am sorry about the pictures I had to quickly snap a picture when I took it off I have been on Nana Duty as well as getting ready to teach an elephant abstraction quilt class and the Accountant wants to get the taxes done and it is really hard to take pictures of stitching on black so I took a bunch and they won`t let me load them, they say they are to big so here is one it shows a bit of the border. I sewed back and forth on all the white sides and edge stitched on the white sashing then did some straight lines in the borders inner ones were parallel and edge one were diagonal . I know I like pictures also, sorry to disappoint , Thanks for prodding me I feel we learn so much by seeing what others do...Can get us out of our box so to speak Have a great day 

O thank you Terry!  I really like the lines in the white part of the geese!  I totally agree, I have learned so much and think differently about my quilting from all of I see here! 

• 1 year later...

Archived