George for sale

Gail C:

You may wish to list the original accessories, as I believe the 2013 model came with interchangeable hopping feet.  Plus others are going to ask you what bobbin winder your including.  Finally, pictures are always nice, plus where you are located, and why you are selling.  Finally, just so you know;

New APQS longarm quilting machines are fully warranted to the original owner against defects in materials and workmanship for the lifetime of the product.

The warranty will not follow the machine.  No reason for not buying used, but if someone asks, you need to now how the warranty works.

Cagey

Additional information:

This machine has an "L" bobbin, extra empty bobbins and pre-wound bobbins, extra needles, and a Simplicity bobbin winder.  Table is 2' x 5'.  As noted, the warranty is non-transferrable (sorry for the confusion).

George is great but I just can't get the hang of moving the quilt so I've decided to change to a longarm machine.

I live in Reno, NV but have the original box for George (not the table) so could ship.  Delivery within 300 miles is possible.

George 1.JPG

George 2.JPG

Archived