T Row Studio

First time entering in a NJS

Congrats Terry!  I just read your name on the Finalists' list in my email!  I really hope I get to that show this year to see your quilts in person.  Good for you to reach this point in your quilting life.  I don't know if I'll ever get there!  Good luck!

Kathy :)

2017 APQS Lucey

Janome 6600P

24 minutes ago, Kwiltr said:

Congrats Terry!  I just read your name on the Finalists' list in my email!  I really hope I get to that show this year to see your quilts in person.  Good for you to reach this point in your quilting life.  I don't know if I'll ever get there!  Good luck!

I really never thought I was there. we are our own worse critics Kathy I was told I had to enter and thought I would humour the lady that told me that nand I was so shocked when I received the e-mail....So never say never you may surprise yourself I know I am surprised ...and If you go to the show we should connect I am going and have signed up for some classes also. I would love to meet you.

Terry

9 hours ago, T Row Studio said:

I really never thought I was there. we are our own worse critics Kathy I was told I had to enter and thought I would humour the lady that told me that nand I was so shocked when I received the e-mail....So never say never you may surprise yourself I know I am surprised ...and If you go to the show we should connect I am going and have signed up for some classes also. I would love to meet you.

Sounds like a plan Terry!  I would love to sign up for some classes too, but by the time we figure out if we'll be there, they'll probably be full :o(. I will let you know when we figure it out, because if I do get to go, I would love to meet you too!

Kathy :)

2017 APQS Lucey

Janome 6600P

Wow, wow, wow.  I love the elephant,  it's b-e-a-u-t-I-f-u-l.  Has to be a prize winner.  How many houses are in the quit, looks like a ton. 

Connie
Port Huron, MI   48060
APQS Sales Rep and Educator
Millennium with Intelliquilter (IQ)

"Be a good listener, your ears will never get you in trouble" Frank Tygr

sewsweetgator@aol.com
http://www.yoursite.com
287890c1690b93fca26ac74c1d32b308.png

24 minutes ago, Gator said:

Wow, wow, wow.  I love the elephant,  it's b-e-a-u-t-I-f-u-l.  Has to be a prize winner.  How many houses are in the quit, looks like a ton. 

If I remember correctly 370  finished houses with 18 pieces in each house and every house has something in the window which measures approx. 3/4"

Terry

Wow, that's a CITY of houses.  Reminds me of all the piecing in  my Civil War Diary Quit but I think you have me beat in the number of pieces. Great job.

Connie
Port Huron, MI   48060
APQS Sales Rep and Educator
Millennium with Intelliquilter (IQ)

"Be a good listener, your ears will never get you in trouble" Frank Tygr

sewsweetgator@aol.com
http://www.yoursite.com
287890c1690b93fca26ac74c1d32b308.png

I too wish you are a winner at the show. My fav is the elephant - it is marvoulous as I'm a purple girl :wub:      And I love the northern lights as well. I have spent time in Northern Idaho (Priest Lake) and loved seeing the northern lights frequently. Great job on all three. 

C9C76B5257D2C02397F9A72A2E02FC3D.png

APQS Millennium with Smooth M&M Wheels

Pat Noonan Design Studio, Custom Quilting

503-559-9686

pjnoonan@ymail.com

We never really grow up, we only learn how to act in public.