This  is  my customer, Vonnie's quilt!  At the Charlotte Quilt Guild show this weekend, it won 1st place in traditional quilts, Best of show for traditional quilts, and  BEST OF SHOW FOR MACHINE QUILTING,!   I've never had anything like that happen before!  Wow!

20160911_172642.jpg

20160912_165312.jpg

20160912_165300.jpg

20160911_154015.jpg

20160907_152749.jpg

B3FC2919DC089FF0E59CD167809B91DF.png

Linda Gibbons

Cabin Creek Quilting

APQS Freddie (aka, Gracie ll)

Hand guided

Congratulations, Linda.  I love the way you quilted the sashings.  I always think I have to quilt all the way down and I love how you just stopped.  Of course, the block work is beautiful.  Love the different designs.  Did they give you some kind of ribbon???

Linda

I think it won so many ribbons, because the quilting is bloody gorgeous.  I love the unique feather design.  Thank you for inspiring us all.

Cagey

May your threads be balanced, and your bobbin forever full….

Oh Linda it's beautiful!  I'm a real sucker for Traditional Quilts and crosshatch Oh my!!!

Then add in all the dainty feathers, and other spectacular design work and o ya it's a show stopping winner!!

Thanks for sharing!

Nancy

Gammill AKA "Gabby"

Hand Guided 

Stunning!

Deb

May your passion for thread & fabric creations bring joy to you and others!

Blessed wife to my amazing husband, thankful mom to my phenomenal kids, Caretaker to the very spoiled fur & feather babies.

Blissed APQS Lenni 2016, a few Janome's and a beautiful Featherweight

Blog: applewoodquilts.blogspot.com

No surprise there!  It's absolutely beautiful! There is nothing not to love about that quilt.  You and your customer make a great team!  Thank you for sharing all the pictures!

Kathy :)

2017 APQS Lucey

Janome 6600P

Linda,

You've just been elevated to Rock Star status. Congratulations on the amazing quilting. Very well deserved recognition. Proud of you!
((hugs))

Shana

"Of all the things a woman's hands have made---The quilt so lightly thrown across her bed---The quilt that keeps her loved ones warm---Is woven of her love and dreams and thread." excerpt from The Romance of the Patchwork Quilt by Carrie A. Hall

:rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes: 

Shana in North Pole, Alaska ---- The Farthest North APQS Sales Rep  
 Always quilting with her faithful friend, Mademoiselle Madeleine Millennium, Bliss-fully skating gracefully...and having lots of fun with IntelliQuilter