this is a wall hanging that a friend of mine did to celebrate Canada's 150. This piece is about 40" across. It was a bit challenging to figure out how to divide it up and then what to do in the areas.

I used the geese as an inspiration. She was very pleased.

No automatic alt text available.

No automatic alt text available.

Terry

Wow, you are an over achiever (I mean that in the best possible way).  I love it,  so unique.

Connie
Port Huron, MI   48060
APQS Sales Rep and Educator
Millennium with Intelliquilter (IQ)

"Be a good listener, your ears will never get you in trouble" Frank Tygr

sewsweetgator@aol.com
http://www.yoursite.com
287890c1690b93fca26ac74c1d32b308.png

I recognize the geese since I just finished my "Homecoming" wall hanging (finally!). I love the completely different layout in this quilt, your friend did a great job. And your quilting is absolutely wonderful, I love the texture and movement it creates. The "V" is genius.

328214581E97F551F25066890ED86360.png

2 hours ago, Marie0722 said:

I recognize the geese since I just finished my "Homecoming" wall hanging (finally!). I love the completely different layout in this quilt, your friend did a great job. And your quilting is absolutely wonderful, I love the texture and movement it creates. The "V" is genius.

yes she  did the homecoming project also the geese were perfect for here project .Bernice

Terry

Terry

I like how you have some of the geese wings extending through your sideways V.  It gives real depth to the quilting.  Though I am a little confused...do I read Canada left to right or around the circle?  Either case wonderful job of quilting this impressive quilt.

Cagey

May your threads be balanced, and your bobbin forever full….

3 minutes ago, Cagey said:

Terry

I like how you have some of the geese wings extending through your sideways V.  It gives real depth to the quilting.  Though I am a little confused...do I read Canada left to right or around the circle?  Either case wonderful job of quilting this impressive quilt.

Cagey

Hi Cagey This was a customers quilt. This is what I had to work with. The wings had to extend into the V or the V  would have been wonky. it is hard to figure out the areas I wanted to divide on the circle.As for the lettering  yes she said to read starting on the top  and go around to the bottem.

Terry