Bobbin "dots" on top

I am crazy frustrated right now....

I have black glide on top and turquoise glide on bottom.  No matter what I do (loosen bobbin, tighten top, loosen top) the blue is coming to the top in little tiny dots.  I have cleaned the bobbin, rethreaded the machine (millie) and still....dots!  The absolute best i have gotten is no dots going to the right (but then i get dots when curving or going left, down and up).  

Suggestions please!  Save my sanity!!!!

If you are seeing bobbin thread on top, you need to either loosen your top or tighten your bobbin - or both. It's a real tug-of-war between the two. What is your quilt sandwich made up of? That can affect your tension. What size needle? That affects how much of the knot inside the sandwich that we see. Can you post photos of top and back?

It does go down a bit but I would rather not take that chance. How tight do you have your sandwich rolled. You don`t want to bounce a coin off of it

.It is just a mater of tighten and loosen both the top and bottom till they play well together and hold hands in the middle of the sandwich I say. Good luck 

UPDATE:  the night I was having so many problems I finally just gave up and went to bed.  THEN, when I got back to it the next day, I pulled my bobbin out, tightened it about 5 minutes (if its a clock) and prayed really hard!  THEN, it was perfect!  I also slowed way down.

THANKS TO ALL OF YOU FOR ANSWERING ME IN MY DESPERATION!

Archived