Sign in to follow this  
nancys13

Members and geography

Nancy not all members of the forum indicate their locations. So the best would be to post asking if any members are in your state/region.  BTW I'm in Wisconsin as well. 

8EA3F8AB67CAE9B4618443BDC6588E06.pngsignature.png.1b0eddf5a8f9b785ff18723ff6665887.png

Be Yourself, Everyone Else is Already Taken.

Thanks!  I was just curious about who might be in WI or MN.....it would be nice to know sometimes in case I wanted to meet someone in person.  So much good help here and so much inspiration!

Untitled-1.jpg.646c9046a53263f0410ba0684a9b799f.jpg

Sewingpup, you are not far from me.  I am and hour and a half south of Superior.   Liam, I went to high school in Marathon County, so I probably know where you are too.

Nice to meet all of you!

Untitled-1.jpg.646c9046a53263f0410ba0684a9b799f.jpg

Nancy,

Are you going to the Minnesota quilt show in Duluth in June (8-10 I believe)?  I am hoping to get there.....but am scheduled for a shoulder scope and possible rotator cuff repair next week...bummer.....if I can get myself up right.....I plan on going probably just for part of a day....I have a friend who will drive me there.....lots of vendors and pretty quilts.....it is held at the DEC down in Canal Park...by big old Lake Superior......Lin

I live in Idaho but my daughter is going to Iowa State and my granddaughter will be at St Olaf. I'll definitely be making trips to Iowa and Minnesota. 

Heidi Patterson

APQS Blissed Millennium with Quilt Path

APQS Sales Rep - Educator - Authorized Service Rep

Boise, Idaho

208-861-5018 (cell)