SOLD-2005 Millenium with Intelliquilter for Sale, Price Reduced

I have a 2005 Millenium on a 12 ft. table equipped with an Intelliquilter.  I am asking $18,000 and am located in Central Illinois. I have reduced the price to $17,050.

In addition to the options the factory equipped the Millenium, I have added red snappers, automatic fabric rolling system, new leaders and hydraulic lift.  I am including  spools of Superior thread and prewound bobbins to get you started.

The Intelliquilter comes with hundreds of designs, many of which have been purchased since I bought the system.  I have all the designs cataloged on my computer and a file will be included with the designs.

I have many instruction manuals on using the Millenium, a maintenance book and manuals on using the different features on the Intelliquilter.

The buyer will be responsible for taking down the machine and arranging their own shipping.  A four hour instruction class on using the system will be provided at sellers location if requested.

is this machine still available and if so, do you have any photos to share of it.   I am looking to purchase a demo machine through APQS but have not commited as yet.   still keeping my options open.   thank you for your help in advance,

mindy riley

mindyriley50@gmail.com

I am including photos here.  You can see the machine, Intelliquilter attached to the machine, front laser light and red snappers.  There is a photo showing the fabric advance motor and a photo showing some of the accessories and instructions that are included in the sale.  The accessories also include the Hartley ruler base and two rulers.

motorized feed.jpg

millie.jpg

intelliquilter.jpg

accessories.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived