Millie arrives Friday, advice please

Thanks, Mary Beth. I've put this thing together once already, so I can do it again. We need to take it up a set of stairs, but the stairwell is really wide and big, so not worried about dinging the walls. I was just curious how heavy it was to carry up a set of stairs. Taking the legs, rollers, carriage and the lexon off and just moving the table seems like that will work pretty good.

I wanted to do a follow up. My hydraulic lifts were damaged rather severely during shipment, and after putting everything else together, my machine did not sound right to me and did not move smoothly, so I was worried that it too had suffered some damage.

My sales rep, Lisa Langlais, ended up driving 3.5 hours to my home and checked out my machine. She made a few adjustments to screws, wheels, tension, and now my machine is purring like a kitten and moving like it's gliding on ice.

Since there were 2 other new Millennium owners within an hours drive of me, she also provided us with our beginner's training at my house. Thereby saving us each 3.5 to 4.5 hours of driving (one way) to her house. We were all very happy for that.

I am very thankful to Amy Anderson at corporate and Lisa Langlais, my sales rep, for providing me the assurity that my machine was not damaged and going the extra mile to make me feel comfortable with it.

Now I can finally quilt and quilt and quilt.

Hi, Georgene. Yes, ma'am! Aren't those APQS reps the best at customer support?

Thanks for letting us know the happy ending! I have been thinking about you, sweet lady! It's nice to hear a happy tone in your message to match the pretty smile in your photo. (you are gorgeous, by the way...) ;)

OK, woman. Enough of the nicey-nice stuff from me. I'm serious, now when I say this...Now it's time you get your fanny in gear, little missy, and git bizzzzzay making that machine really purr!!!!! I want to see results! ;)

Georgene,

I'm glad to hear that you are up and running, and that you are happy with the APQS foks. It is good to know that if we have a problem they are right on top of things, and don't just leave us dangling after our $$ are in the bank :)

Now, I wonder were Gator is??? She got her machine and we haven't heard from her since....hummm. She must be quilting her brains out!!

Archived