So excited for you. Another wait until Saturday. I just went in to see Georgia an tell her im so glad she is here and i dont have to wait for her. ☺Take time reading the manual and watching the tapes until Saturday. 

Judy Day

Love My Georgia  (aka George)

Didn't you just love opening the box and seeing the big red bow? That really made me smile when I got my Lennie. I left it on there for a week! :D

signaturedimage

A good friend will come and bail you out of jail, but a best friend will be sitting next to you saying, 'Dang, that was fun'!

2017 Blissed Lenni and loving it!

Oh, the inhumanity of waiting.  How can you do it?  AAAAHHHHH!!!!

I would have to have Randy put it together now, and Carl can tweak it to top performance come Saturday.  Your more patient than I.  

Cagey

May your threads be balanced, and your bobbin forever full….

7 hours ago, Gator said:

Yeaaaaaaa! Let the practicing begin.  Don't forget to breath.:D:D:D

I sure wish I had practice time. Ive had Lucey 7 months and quilt after quilt, but still no practice. I guess that was practice. LOL

Congratulations..now if ya'll don't have time to set it up you can always ship it to my house and I'll go ahead and set it up for you.  LOL.

Enjoy and have fun.

David

Is Carl there, is it put together..., if so be sure to put on a practice sandwich and play with the tension a little with him there.  Suck as much knowledge from Carl as humanly possible while he is there. Remember there are no dumb questions.  Have fun, and show us your treasures.  

Cagey

May your threads be balanced, and your bobbin forever full….