Happy Canada Day and 4th of July

Ike;

Happy Canada to you.  I hope you had a wonderful and joy filled celebration of your countries birth.  Whenever I hear the word Canada, I am immediately drawn to my fun filled happy memories of old town Quebec during Winter Carnival on a high school french club trip.  Though eons ago, I still remember the city and its people being warm and welcome to the southern neighbors, as we visitors from the "low country' butchered the french language.  Have a wonderful and safe celebration weekend.

Cagey

happy birthday.....as a child...we made several trips north to visit....we always had a great time.....i made one trip around lake superior and remember the beautiful views as we traveled around the lake and also remember being thankful we had brought food with us as we traveled the north western side of the lake..no place to get food.    .i felt like a real explorer.  lin  who is still typing one finger with left hand   rotator cuff surgery requires great patience during recovery as those tendons reattach themselves to the bone...September is when I can start strength training...still in the passive stretching phase....

Archived