• 2 months later...

Hi there - I have a Quilt Path system for sale.   Originally purchased in the US - it comes with all the items you can see in the photo - instruction book for loading and use (plus some extra goodies that I have downloaded), the bracket, Surface Pro and Pen, USB attachment, etc.   It is suitable for use both in the US (US lead) but also New Zealand and Australia as I have an adaptor.  Originally purchased for $9500 US.   I'm happy to ship to the purchaser.

The USB (green) that you see has a number of digital quilting patterns (in addition to those that come with QP) that I am happy to include along with a folder with a printout of the designs.   

QP.JPG

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/11/2017 at 3:13 PM, JennieArns said:

Hi there - I have a Quilt Path system for sale.   Originally purchased in the US - it comes with all the items you can see in the photo - instruction book for loading and use (plus some extra goodies that I have downloaded), the bracket, Surface Pro and Pen, USB attachment, etc.   It is suitable for use both in the US (US lead) but also New Zealand and Australia as I have an adaptor.  Originally purchased for $9500 US.   I'm happy to ship to the purchaser.

The USB (green) that you see has a number of digital quilting patterns (in addition to those that come with QP) that I am happy to include along with a folder with a printout of the designs.   

QP.JPG

How much for shipping?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm interested in your quilt path but have a few questions. I see that you said it fits a 14' table, which is awesome, that is what I would need. Is the quilt path universal? in other words, I have a Millie, and I am assuming it will work on it. Also, do you know if I buy the quilt path second hand, does it invalidate the warranty? Is it pretty easy to install without a dealer helping me? Do you know how often APQS updates software? 

Thanks!

Sue

Archived