Last week I changed my needle in my Lenni and accidentally put it in backward. It immediately got hung up and blew a fuse. I used my extra fuse and fixed it. No problems. So today I remembered I needed to order some fuses. I went to the Quilted Joy website because I had had good service from them before. I ordered 6 fuses. My thinking, "I have to order them so get several" and since I am somewhat anal it has to be a round number like a half a dozen, right? :D  The owner of Quilted Joy, Angela Huffman, saw my order and her thinking was "does this lady have a problem?" So she called me to see if my machine was regularly blowing fuses and to see if she could offer help. Yes, she really did do that. I was floored. I did not buy my machine from her. I don't even live in the same state as she does. But she took the time to see if I needed help. I find that amazing and very uplifting. No one does that anymore.  APQS has some amazing people representing them and I am glad (even though I am having some thread issues at the moment) I bought an APQS machine. I wanted to be sure to acknowledge her kindness because I think society as a whole is sometimes quicker to complain than to compliment.

So thank you Angela.

(And yes, I asked her about my thread problem and she told me a few things to check on. How nice is that.)

I also want to thank the folks on this forum who are always taking time to offer advice and help whenever I have a question. I was feeling kinda bummed about the problems I am having but I feel better and know that there is support out there. So thank you.