APQS Ultimate II for Sale

12 foot table

2 Lights 

spools of thread, bobbers

roller cart

Velcro Straps

Instruction Manual

This was my grandmothers, she used to use it when she was younger but she stopped using it. It is still fully functioning, its been under a sheet in her basement for all these years. I have done some research but as I am not a quilter, I have taken pictures of everything that comes with it for sale. Any questions please feel free to ask. I have more pictures if needed.

Best Offer

IMG_4086.JPG

IMG_8356.JPG

IMG_9551.JPG

IMG_4471.JPG

IMG_0322.JPG

IMG_1939.JPG

IMG_7040.JPG

Hey Corey.  You might want to start with an asking price first and go from there.  Looks like my old workhorse from way back when.  It's still running strong and about the same age.  I seen them for sale from $1100 all the way up to $4000 depending on what it come with.  Good luck.  Zeke.  

You might want to invest in a laser for the sale as well.  Makes it more desirable for those whom like them.  I made mine and Hotwired it to the machine.   They come battery operated and hard wired.  

• 3 weeks later...

Cory.  The take up rollers are an inch and a half in diameter.  The 2"ers didn't come into play for a few more years later with the Millennium.  Anyways, the person buying your machine may have to spend a couple to a few hundred bucks for the take up.  Then they would have to spend about 50 bucks on canvas for the take up leaders.  Also, be careful that your machine doesn't fall off the table.  The inside take up prevents that from happening.  I sold mine about 8 years ago for $3000, but that was with the take ups as well.  It's your choice and now your machine, but how you going to demonstrate how it quilts without take ups.  I would suggest that you find yourself a machine shop that could help you out with the take ups. Zeke

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived