WANTED.....Sit down machine Texas or surrounding states

I have an ad up for a sit-down Babylock Tiara II, barely used.  It is like new.  I am first owner, machine and table in perfect condition and never a problem.  Comes with turbo bobbin winder, needles, tools, etc. (See my ad with picture listed below this one.)  I still have all original boxes and would be willing to ship to TX.  (I am in IL).  Please contact me if interested.  I am upgrading to a Millie and need to sell.   Was $6500 new, asking $3700 and will ship, insured.  Excellent choice for beginner OR someone lacking space for a full-size frame.

Tiara_f_table.jpg

I have a friend who is selling her sit down Tin Lizzy and she lives in north central Arkansas.  I can put her in touch with you if you are interested.  She recently bought a George, but she is not on the forum.

Today I talked with my friend and her Lizzy has been sold.

Yankiequilter. Remind you friend to join this forum. She will enjoy 

On 7/26/2017 at 7:07 AM, yankiequilter said:

I have a friend who is selling her sit down Tin Lizzy and she lives in north central Arkansas.  I can put her in touch with you if you are interested.  She recently bought a George, but she is not on the forum.

Today I talked with my friend and her Lizzy has been sold.

• 3 weeks later...

I have a BabyLock Tiara for sale.  $3500.00.

I'm upgrading.  This is a FANTASTIC machine!  I've never had a problem with it!  It has extra lighting I've added and will leave, bobbin winder, bobbin tension tester I'll include(this is a MUST have!), Also the slider was extra, but will include that.  I've taken GREAT care of this machine!  

We could meet half way...I could meet you in Lousianna, I live in Mobile, Alabama

Nina

Archived