Quilt Topper Tool for Sale

I bought a quilt topper tool used when I first started longarm quilting.  I've only used it once and don't think I'll use it enough to justify the space it's taking up in my studio.  It came with a star template and 2 different size feather wreath templates.  I've been on a "decluttering" mission this past year and am only keeping things I use often.  I'd love  for it to be of use to someone.  $50 plus shipping.  Let me know if you're interested.

Debbie

It's called the Topper and can be found on www.topperquilttools.com (for pics of what it looks like).  I don't remember who I bought it from, but I'm thinking it was from someone on the forum years ago. 

Almost all of my quilting for customers is heirloom type and I've just never used this like I though I would. 

I'll jump in here with some info. It spans and sits on the rollers so one made for a Millie won't fit a Lenny. The span between the rollers is different and since it snaps on the leveler roller for stability, the roller diameter must be the same. If it has the wheel, you can make many sizes of concentric circles from the front. If it doesn't have the wheel, it's a holder for pattern boards (blocks only) and allows you to trace the boards from the front. The arm attaches to the head without drilling any new holes. If she doesn't have the original instructions, we can send them to the new owner.

• 1 year later...

Hello Everyone! I'm still quilting and been so busy I haven't been on the forum in quite a while.  I still have this Topper tool for sale.  I've been cleaning my studio and would like to find a home for this.  Please let me know if you're interested.

Thanks,

Debbie

On 6/12/2019 at 4:22 AM, LisaC said:

Debbie, is this for a Millie? If so, I might know someone.

Yes, I have a millie.  I used it once when I first started quilting, but I do mostly custom heirloom quilting, and it's just been sitting in my quilting studio.  I will sell it cheap!