Giraffe quilts finally done updated with pics of the twins

45 minutes ago, delld said:

Heidi the twins are so cute. We just had twins (boys) arrive last week and are still in the hospital and doing well. This is the third set in our families!

Love all the pictures and look like your beautiful quilts are great hits!!!!

Wow Dell 3 sets of twins?!  They are a lot of fun and I really enjoy spending so much time with them, although I can say I'm exhausted by the end of the day.  I wouldn't have it any other way.  I hope the new boys are doing well and get to come home soon.

Oh my gosh Heidi!!!

HOW DO YOU GET ANYTHING DONE???

The twins are adorable and I can see that "who me?? I didn't do it "      look on Landon's face

Irresistible just isn't  strong enough !!  I wish I could hug then right through my screen!!

So many YEARS OF HAPPINESS TO COME!  ...... I don't need to tell you to ENJOY :)

Now, back to quilting.  Since I am new to longarm, and just did my quilt with QD wool,, I too am going to switch to that full time. Thanks for your info.

Happy Quilting,

:) 

3 hours ago, RosemaryJ08 said:

Oh my gosh Heidi!!!

HOW DO YOU GET ANYTHING DONE???

The twins are adorable and I can see that "who me?? I didn't do it "      look on Landon's face

Irresistible just isn't  strong enough !!  I wish I could hug then right through my screen!!

So many YEARS OF HAPPINESS TO COME!  ...... I don't need to tell you to ENJOY :)

Now, back to quilting.  Since I am new to longarm, and just did my quilt with QD wool,, I too am going to switch to that full time. Thanks for your info.

Happy Quilting,

:) 

Rosemary Thank you so much. Sometimes it is really hard to get anything done but they go home at 5 so I get a break.  I love them so much though and wouldn't trade this time with them.  Hopefully as they get a little bigger they will enjoy playing while I'm quilting.  I have a nice playroom in the works for them right next to my quilting area.  I love when they take longer naps so I get more solid time to quilt without interruption but you know this time goes by quickly.  I can't believe they are already a year old.  

7 minutes ago, LibbyG said:

You always come up with such cute ideas for quilts.  Then you manage to quilt them perfectly.  The twins are just adorable.  Can't wait for them to start talking.

Awe thanks Libby.  These were fun to do and they went together so quickly.  The twins don't have many words yet but they say mama and Nana LOL wonder how that happened?

I love all if those quilts Heidi, the giraffe quilts are perfect and your quilting on them is super great. The pictures of the twins was really enjoyable to look at.  I can see how adorable and cute they really are.  I am so very glad Landon is doing good.  I am still praying for him knowing he is still going through a lot.

By the way, thank you so much for getting me on QD Wool.  I know you did not know you had done that, but after reading your post back several years, I tried it, and will always order it.  I still have some QD Puff, which you told me about many moons ago, and I still like it, but the wool is really hard to beat.  

31 minutes ago, tootsquilts said:

I love all if those quilts Heidi, the giraffe quilts are perfect and your quilting on them is super great. The pictures of the twins was really enjoyable to look at.  I can see how adorable and cute they really are.  I am so very glad Landon is doing good.  I am still praying for him knowing he is still going through a lot.

By the way, thank you so much for getting me on QD Wool.  I know you did not know you had done that, but after reading your post back several years, I tried it, and will always order it.  I still have some QD Puff, which you told me about many moons ago, and I still like it, but the wool is really hard to beat.  

Cathy,

Thank you so much for the continued prayers.  I appreciate them so much.  We truly are blessed that Landon is doing so well.  I don't know if you saw the story about the little boy who had a heart transplant, he was a big baseball fan, well he had the same condition that Landon has.  It really reminded me how lucky we have been.  Landon's heart is functioning and he didn't have to have the surgeries and we pray that it will stay that way.  He is just the brightest light and oh so lovable.  

I too still have dream puff and still like it for warmth and puff but the wool is amazing.  It washes up so nicely too.  That is what I used on the baby quilts too.  I've never had a problem and my quilts are meant to be used and washed.  

Archived