I have a gently used 2004 Freedom APQS machine for sale.  This is one owner machine, that has quilted less than 150 quilts (various sizes).  It comes with a 14 ft table with Laser stylus pointer and a Hartley Fence system.  I have cleaned and maintained regularly.  I will include all my quilting thread that is left and prewound bobbin stock.   Also have a bobbin winder.  I would love to keep this but have no room in my house to use it.  I am asking $6500 but I will entertain any offers.  I live in southern Iowa and would be willing to meet someone within a reasonable distance.  

Lowering the price to $6250.  Needing to move the machine and I hate to take it down before it is sold.  She has never been stored and I hate to take a chance with this awesome machine.  Any reasonable offers will be considered. Can contact me through email at  hillboyz4@netins.net with any questions.  Thanks!  

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, traceyhillsews said:

What time would you be coming through?  I won't be home until after lunch.  I can make sure I have it ready to look at.  

Like I stated, I am in Des Moines for the quilt show.....leaving on Saturday BUT I could take off today and come see it.....does Friday or Saturday work better for you?

Archived