Baby Lock Coronet Long Arm & Little foot Frame reduced $4700 or BO

Baby Lock Coronet 16" Long arm quilting machine and little foot frame, asking $4700 or best offer.  The Coronet has a built in stitch regulator and is easy to use. The little foot frame is 5 feet long so it fits in smaller spaces.  I purchased this machine new in 2016, it is a great machine and I've never had any issues.  Low stitch count, comes with the automatic bobbin winder and all original accessories such as; bobbins, cleaning brush, oil, screw drivers, needles, manuals for coronet and frame, clamps and boxes.  Check out the Babylock.com for additional info.  

Coronet Model #BLCT16A

Frame model #BLCTFA

Non-smoking home located in Ohio

coronet 2.jpeg

20170926_183403.jpg

20170926_183414.jpg

20170926_183543.jpg

20170926_183259.jpg

20170926_183723.jpg

Hello 

I am new to free motion quilting.  I am interested in your Coronet.  Could you share why you are selling the unit?  Have you had any problems with the machine?

Where are you in Ohio?  I live in NC but will be traveling through OH in the next few weeks.

Thanks,

Pam

I really like this machine and have not had any problems with it.  For free motion quilting it is great and with the stitch regulator your stitches will look great.  I was able to finish a king size quilt in just a couple hours :).  I am selling the machine to (hopefully)  upgrade to another machine.  If it doesn't sell I will invest in a larger frame and continue to use the Coronet. It really is a great machine. 

I had a couple of more questions if you don't mind.  

1. are there instructions for assembling the frame?
  2. does this model have a USB port on the side of the viewing screen where it can be upgraded and where files can be added?  i saw this at my local babylock dealer
  3. do you have the pad that goes underneath to support rulers?
  4. how difficult is it to disassemble? if we were to come (possibly next Thursday afternoon) would it be possible for us to see it assembled, then disassemble it for transport?  that might help my husband reassemble it more easily.

Thanks,

Pam

Yes, I have the manual for the frame and it is pretty easy to set up and take down.  I actually took it down and reset it up by myself in my living room when I decided to sell it (I used it in a spare bedroom).  It is kinda heavy though, two people can easily handle it.

Yes, the machine has a usb port in the back of the machine and there is also another port on the side of the viewing screen.  

I purchased a ruler base separately and will include this if you are interested.  

No, the frame can't be extended.  Two Baby Lock dealers have told me the Coronet will work on the Pearl or Momentum Baby Lock Frames.   The quilt rolls on the take up (back bar) and clamps on the other three sides and can be moved easily without taking the quilt off the frame.

So you can either quilt across and move the quilt side to side or quilt down one side then start at the top to complete the other side.

• 2 weeks later...

On 10/4/2017 at 4:21 PM, netta said:

Baby Lock Coronet 16" Long arm quilting machine and little foot frame, asking $4700 or best offer.  The Coronet has a built in stitch regulator and is easy to use. The little foot frame is 5 feet long so it fits in smaller spaces.  I purchased this machine new in 2016, it is a great machine and I've never had any issues.  Low stitch count, comes with the automatic bobbin winder and all original accessories such as; bobbins, cleaning brush, oil, screw drivers, needles, manuals for coronet and frame, clamps and boxes.  Check out the Babylock.com for additional info.  

Coronet Model #BLCT16A

Frame model #BLCTFA

Non-smoking home located in Ohio

coronet 2.jpeg

20170926_183403.jpg

20170926_183414.jpg

20170926_183543.jpg

20170926_183259.jpg

20170926_183723.jpg

Carla, 

I've done some research shipping to Wisconsin by justing picking a random zip code (53002) and the weight of the machine and frame.  If you would be willing to go $4200.00 that would include shipping costs.  

My husband has a PayPal account if that makes payment any easier for you.  Let me know I can get it shipped out Monday for you.

Thank you

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/17/2017 at 10:42 PM, kayesstee said:

I am sorry but something just happened (my vehicle) that is going to drain what I had set aside for this kind of purchase so sadly I will have to forfeit getting this great deal.

It almost happened! : (

Did the other person buy this quilt package?

I've been trying to reach you.

Please reply.

• 1 month later...

Archived