APQS Ultimate Long Arm

This machine is barely used.  I bought it from a real estate client.  She never used it.  It has only completed about 20 quilts total. I am downsizing to a machine more friendly to the back of someone as crippled as myself.  This machine has been great, it is just too big for me.  If you are an otherwise healthy person with out a back injury it would be great!!! I have only had it since January.  I have quilted exactly 4 quilts on it. They have all been queen sized or under.  I bought it from one of my parade home clients who never used it.  So really its had 1 main owner.  I will take any reasonable offer.  I paid $6000 for it and have put another $700 into it to get it serviced and buy some additional awesome items for it.  It has a 26" throat space.  You can quilt a TON of space before you have to roll it.  It has a HUGE frame and can easily accommodate a king sized quilt! It has a plexi glass table top that is great for laying out a project prior to quilting it. I have over 100 prewound bobbins and tons of steel bobbins plus brand new leader strips and a turbo bobbin winder.  It also includes a Hartley Fence stencil kit and almost 60 ruler guides for the Hartley.  Check out the Hartley on Youtube.  Call me, I will even let you try it out. APQS Ultimate Long Arm Sewing Machine/Quilter. I'm in American Fork Utah 801-471-9114 or email at karenjherd@gmail.com

Archived