Need a 10' or 12' Millie Table. Will trade my 14' or buy

Shipping two tables - or even one table - will be horribly expensive.  You might consider cutting your 14-foot rollers and rails down to whatever length suits you best.  Any reputable welder will be able to do it for you for a few hundred dollars.

Too bad because I have someone interested in my Millennium head here in Destin, FL, but doesn't want the 10' table. He lives in California and was hoping to not have to transport the table all the way back there. I think he was looking for a 12' or 14' table? Wish we could do a three way sale.

He also raises Chihuahuas and his web page says his home and kennel are located on 3 acres nestled in the California coastal mountains. "There are large play yards shaded by aromatic bay laurels, redwoods and coast live oak that provide space and freedom for socializing and exercise." So it sounds like he does live somewhere in northern California. Want me to call him and see if he's interested?

Ok, Ann, just got off the phone with Jeff (he was at work so it was a short call) and he had a couple of questions.  First of all, he is in the SF East Bay area, so that's really good. But he was wondering if you had the Bliss table and was it white. He wants to put Quilt Path on any 14' table he gets and he would rather have a black table (which mine is). He is going back and forth about buying my table because he does want the longer table and mine is too short for what he wants. He is an APQS rep out there in CA, so he really knows what he wants.

What do you think, can this work? You can contact me at mmsuno@aol.com with more questions. Thanks!

Archived